In this edition you will find:
- Am I too whiny? Maybe.
- Avery's QTH: Take the King with you.
- Braillable pool update
- High Voltage Female reports on Field Day
- AT this week: What's a "phont", anyway?
- July 4th week vacation - Avery cries buckets of tears
- Still room at Radio Camp - we are halfway there
- Avery gets his links together
Picture: Pat in ham shack with microphone, probably whining about something again.
Have I been too whiny lately about how awful the bands are? Maybe so. Listen to this:
I have been reading the Handiham newsletter for quite a few years and each year you moan about ham radio not being so great during the summer. Well, I have to say that I couldn't agree with you less. For a serious VHF/UHF person, summertime is heaven.
...and lots of other stuff. Tune in today!